- Information of ARAS -
Aras Enterprise Product Lifecycle Management
Aras combines enterprise open source solutions with advanced technology to deliver a highly scalable, flexible and secure PLM platform and solution suite. Complete out-of-the-box PLM applications and a modern Web-based architecture enable your business to deploy quickly and adapt easily.
Global companies using Aras include XEROX, Motorola, Boeing, Lear Corporation, GETRAG, Carestream Health, Freudenberg, GE, Hitachi, Lockheed Martin, Textron, TEVA Pharmaceuticals, US Army and hundreds of others.
For more information, visit http://www.aras.com/solutions
The Aras Difference
- Manage Globally - Complete out-of-the-box PLM solution suite
- Deploy Quickly - Best practice solutions and real-time configuration
- Adapt Easily - Drag and drop modeling instead of complex programming
- Use Effortlessly - Simple browser-based client with Microsoft look and feel
- Integrate Completely - Connect to other systems across the enterprise
- Scale Rapidly - Scale up fast for thousands of users around the world
- Upgrade Simply - Update without impacting customizations
- Sleep Securely - Powerful security built-in
Business Ready Solutions
Aras is a complete PLM solution suite with comprehensive out-of-the-box functionality for a wide range of strategic business processes including global product development, new product introduction, systems engineering, design anywhere / build anywhere, multi-site manufacturing, supply chain operations, enterprise quality management and more.
Aras Functionality Includes
- Requirements Management
- Multi-CAD Integration
- Document Management
- Bill of Materials Management
- Configuration & Change Management
- Portfolio Project Management
- Supplier Management
- Quality Compliance
All Aras solutions are inherently integrated for a simple, consistent user experience. There are also numerous add-on solutions available at www.aras.com.
The Aras platform is an enterprise application framework using an innovative model-based service-oriented architecture (model-based SOA) for highly scalable, flexible and supportable applications that deploy quickly and adapt easily without complex programming.
Graphical modelling instead of writing code makes Aras solutions much faster to deploy and modify than conventional PLM systems of comparable scale. And because Aras solutions are separated from the underlying technology, upgrades of even highly customised global environments occur in a fraction of the time.
Freedom from Licensing
With Aras, there are never any PLM software licenses to buy. Aras eliminates PLM license expenses by offering subscr"+"iption packages which provide enterprise-class support, subscriber-only solutions, free training, advanced productivity tools and FREE upgrades, regardless of how much the solutions are customized.